Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I click on the video to watch for free moves it keeps saying oops something went wrong. Then I loose my turn. What is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, the studio is working on it. Hope there will be a fix in the next update. Happy Crushing!
2025 and it is still happening to me
Thank you @Africa_patriciaf I’ll pass this on, because we don’t know if the Studio is aware of this issue.
Yes, every is to time it’s an error.
Hello and welcome to the Community @Africa_patriciaf Did you get an oops error to see? More players did mention this, so we’ll pass it on. But I want to make sure you saw an oops error too. Please reply back to me below. Thanks
Your adverts on rewards do not work. It’s highly irritating as it wastes time and no reward is received. Fix your code or have actual adverts that run for minimum times. Other games do it - why can’t you?
Thank you for reporting this @kingschild I’ll pass it on.
Hi @Lou_Lange Thank you for reporting this to us. I’ll pass it on.
@Lou_Lange another player also have the same issue. There might be a glitch in the game. Recommend to wait for next game updates. Hopefully they will have a fix by then. Good Luck.
@kingschild you are having internet problem somewhere. Try logging out and clear cache. See if that helps.
When I fail to complete a level in CCSS I get a screen that asks me if I want to purchase for gold bars or watch 3 ads for a total of 5 moves.
Recently, I chose the 3 ads option and had a screen that came up that said there was a problem loading the video. My only choice was to either buy for gold bars or exit. A screen shot is attached.
Please look into this.
Thank you.