We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Two Questions

Pollybug
Pollybug Posts: 7 Level 2
  1. What happened to the game links on Facebook? Were they removed by Facebook? Or by King games? They were there on Wednesday and gone on Thursday. The only way I can play the games now, Biubble Witch 2 Saga and Candy Crush soda saga is with a search for it, then click play when it shows up. I just want the easy links back.
  2. Why do you only give us rewards when we do not have any lives left? It gives 30 minutes of rewards, but they are useless.I can never use them, because it's always 1/2 hour before lives are replenished. It is a wasted gift. The only way this will ever work is you have to give 30 minutes of free lives to be able to use the 30 minutes of free bonuses. This would really help since the lives go so fast having to play the same level over and over for millions of years.

Comments

• Calamity_Coyote
    Calamity_Coyote Posts: 119 Level 3

As to question #1 - Probably changed by Facebook. They are constantly changing the layouts and making it more difficult to find things you use the most and show you things you don't care for. Sounds like you are accessing through your PC. Try downloading the game app from the app store and have it on your desktop for quick access without Facebook.

As to question #2 - Rewards are usually given when you complete something. So if you complete a level, you get the reward. If you try next level and fail on your last life, you can't pause the timer on the reward. You need more lives. This is where the Soda Squad event comes in handy as you can ask for more lives from teammates and have them on reserve when you run out.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2021

Hello and welcome

BW2 no longer exists. To do this, please go to the BW3 website. Did you check the help center? You can find this in the game under the cogwheel - question mark. Or here everywhere on the page.

Hello! Yes, the reward is in every game. Because it's free. Do you have to live with it? Maybe planning on your part will help. Give it a try.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?