We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

It’s beach day!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
edited June 2021 in Discussions

The week goes fast and it’s now Saturday. The girls are so excited and they can’t wait to meet everyone at the beach. 

Just as they are walking out the front door Tiffi’s phone rings. It’s Yeti calling.

“Hey Tiffi, are you on the way over to the beach?” asks Yeti. “I am bringing a bunch of drinks because we’re bound to get thirsty today.”

Great thinking!

Tiffi, Kimmy, Chewy and Yeti are the first four to show up.  The weather is beautiful and there is a cool breeze coming off the water. They all start to build their sand castles. A short while later Rachel and Rancid show up. 

“Hey guys, sorry that we showed up a bit late,” says Rachel. “Rancid couldn’t find his pail and shovel so we had to stop at the store to get him a new set. Wow Tiffi and Kimmy that castle is beautiful. How did you build it so fast?”

Nothing takes long when Tiffi has to do something. She’s an abundance of energy! 

“Not everyone has shown up yet,” says Chewy. “Boy is it hot outside today. I have to grab me a cold drink. Does anyone want a drink while I’m getting mine.”

The girls are busy chatting and Odus is filling the pails with the ocean water.

Let’s continue – Where are the rest of them?

Start at the beginning - Let’s build a sandcastle!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?