🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000
What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Cannot get past level 2002 in Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options
debskolnik
debskolnik Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been stuck on level 2002 in Candy Crush Soda Saga for over a week. I've looked for tips and hints but have not found any for the particular episode you are showing now (there are hints for an earlier version of the game). Aside from buying extra moves, is it winnable?

Thanks,

Newbie Deb (not new to the game, just the forum)

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @debskolnik welcome to community! This level requires a lucky board, Swedish fish boosters. You need lots of fish combinations to pass this hard level. Good Luck.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,484 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @debskolnik

This level definitely needs fish to beat it 😅. If you have Swedish (double) fish as your Daily Bonus make use of it. The first part needs fish to free the bears. Try to make fish asap, so they can clear the honey from the bears.

Next part I smashed the wrapped candies hoping they clear the honey and licorice swirls. If you have the Swedish fish make the fish, so they swim to the bears. Best try is to make 2 fish next to each other, combine them and more fish will swim to the honey bears. You could try to make striped and wrapped candy to make some space.

The last part is the hardest. If you have a lot of moves left it will be easier to win this level.

You will need a bit of luck with your board and I would definitely use Swedish fish! Or take a break for a while, that could help too.

I know you can beat this, sometimes you need some time to win it. I’ve been stuck on levels for days too 😅

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again @debskolnik If you ever get the Supersonic Lolly you could use that to finish the level 😉

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @debskolnik welcome to community! This level requires a lucky board, Swedish fish boosters. You need lots of fish combinations to pass this hard level. Good Luck.

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @debskolnik

This level definitely needs fish to beat it 😅. If you have Swedish (double) fish as your Daily Bonus make use of it. The first part needs fish to free the bears. Try to make fish asap, so they can clear the honey from the bears.

Next part I smashed the wrapped candies hoping they clear the honey and licorice swirls. If you have the Swedish fish make the fish, so they swim to the bears. Best try is to make 2 fish next to each other, combine them and more fish will swim to the honey bears. You could try to make striped and wrapped candy to make some space.

The last part is the hardest. If you have a lot of moves left it will be easier to win this level.

You will need a bit of luck with your board and I would definitely use Swedish fish! Or take a break for a while, that could help too.

I know you can beat this, sometimes you need some time to win it. I’ve been stuck on levels for days too 😅

• debskolnik
    debskolnik Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks to Yosca and ipete for the answer. I already figured out that the fish were the key and that I needed to make a lot of them on. the first level, but the second level is where I usually lose a lot of ground even when I did really well in the first level. Oh well, I'll keep trying periodically and eventually the stars will align and I will get to the next level.

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again @debskolnik If you ever get the Supersonic Lolly you could use that to finish the level 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?