We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I don't have access to chat and team Soda

😩😡

Why don't I have access to the chat and team Soda on the game screen? They have removed all the icons of the chat, team soda, gum hill, etc. I'm really tired of more and more prizes being taken away from me, it will be that there are players like me, who by not making purchases in the game, we cannot enjoy those privileges. If so then I am not interested in continuing to play any king game, in candy crush soda I have reached level 2270 +/- and I think I deserve a reasonable explanation

Comments

• Maria_Luisa_Iglesias
    Maria_Luisa_Iglesias Posts: 5 Level 2
    Why don't I have access to chat and team Soda on the game screen? They have removed all the icons of the chat, team soda, gum hill, etc. I'm really tired of more and more prizes being taken away from me, it will be that there are players like me, who by not making purchases in the game, we cannot enjoy those privileges. If so then I am not interested in continuing to play any king game, in candy crush soda I have reached level 2270 +/- and I think I deserve a reasonable explanation

😡😡

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator

Hello @Maria_Luisa_Iglesias Several features are in a test phase with random groups. So that could be one of the reason you that you are missing something now. But what you can do is the troubleshooting to see if you get something back!

• log out of the game
    • clear the cache (important!)
    • power off your device fir at least 1 minute
    • restart your device
    • check for game an device updates
    • log back into the game

Also make sure you have at least 2 GB free memory and a strong and stable internet connection.

Hope this helps 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?