๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Beat the Mod / Most Moves Wins Badge + Gold ๐Ÿคฉ (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3
    Options

Nice badge and nice contest ~~~~~~~~~`

Imma bring my screenshots too

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Nix66 @Yosca,

Again to avoid confusion. Sure it is true, no *Boosters need to be used. However, to get a *High Move Count, you will need them, or fooling yourself. Never said I used *Gold Bars, said I have surpassed the possible *30 Gold Bars that can be won, because of *Pre-Boosters Used, meaning those *5 Boosters that can be checked off, before entering the level.

*Boosters btw, do cost *Gold Bars, or can be won. No way to tell, which ones were bought or won tho. It is a *Comparison, & nothing more than that.

With the *High Move Counts already posted, & expect them to go up. Without *Boosters, no way to reach the *Top 5 on either *Badge or *30 Gold Bars here. That is the limit, only *5 Winners! I play to win, or why play.

Trust this clears things up.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

8/4/2021

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Origins7_Dale @Nix66 @Yosca

Next time I put my level at the end of the contest, so I can win a badge.

Give me please a good instructions list what I use first on the board. Thanks

Give the Newbies a change or a good instruction list with how to use if you have 3 colour bombs, 2 changing coloring candies who changes colours, a lot of wrapped, stripped, fishes on my board, what I have to use first, to make less moves? I don't know.

I'm not such a good player and I still have to learn a lot of Soda.

Almost every game I have to play between 5 or 20 times to finish.

@Yosca thanks I got already explanation about the different quest, but I don't now what do use first. I'm still a Newbie, because don't know how some things work exactly.

@Nix66 I did not used boosters, only the free ones I got. I did not played for a week and got from everything 15 min free boosters, 2 hrs free colour bombs, and of course from the carnival free from a week ago, I got things from the free tree and I won golden bars, but didn't had to use it I guess.

So I won with free timed boosters.

@Origins7_Dale you are so experienced. You helped me before so much, yes it's a game.

I couldn't play last week and I had to finish level 474 and i finished it this night. I'm now on level 498 and scrolling in Soda is easy and quick for people who wants to help me.

Maybe others if you want to chelp me, you can always write it here or in a PM to help as a Newbie on Soda.

A lot off games are difficult and some don't have 40 , 30 or 20 moves. And if you get a lot of moves, you need them.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @fabke,

Not sure what you mean, your level? Never saw your name on it. ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway, all the levels are available to the players, have to find one with a lot of moves, which I did. Then screenshot fast enough to get those *Moves Remaining with the *Checkmark. Not a easy task, on screenshotting, as others have posted also.

It is a contest. So if you have been reading my *Tutorials here, should know what to do. On getting *Boosters, etc...

Enjoy the contest.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

8/4/2021

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,074 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @fabke e. We have a new area Soda Tips, where you can find the explanation of the different boosters and how to use or make a super Booster. And you can find another thread about the different levels. Click or tap on the link below to find out. That could be a really good help for you and all newbies!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/categories/soda-tips

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,074 Soda Moderator
    Options

@fabke Iโ€™ve sent you a pm, please check!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Here is my first entry ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?