5500 badge Candy Crush Saga?

Options
thessao
thessao Posts: 310 Level 3

Hi,

I have received a very nice e-mail saying I have earned a badge for reaching level 5500 in Candy Crush Saga, being one of only 1% reaching it (very nice acknowledgement!) but when I check my profile I can't find the badge in there? Could you pls advise as to where I can claim my badge?

Thanks and have an awesome day!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,106 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hello again @thessao I’ve already answered your other question about the badges and receiving an e-mail. So please check your other thread 😊 https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/345802/3500-badge-for-ccs-soda#latest Again, no e-mail will be sent for reaching any level in any King game!

If you want a badge for any milestone level, you need to post a screenshot of your map 😉. The badge can be found in your Community profile!

Have a Sodalicious day 😎

• Teneisha_Johnson10
    Teneisha_Johnson10 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hello there @Yosca

I have received an e-mail saying I have earned a badge for reaching level 5500 in Candy Crush Saga, being one of only 1%. Please see my screen shot for level below:

Thanks!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,106 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Teneisha_Johnson10 Congratlations!

I see you've reached that level in Saga so let me tag some Saga mods. Maybe they know about that badge in Saga, caus there's no level 5500 badge in Soda and we don't know anything about it.

@kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas maybe you know about this badge in Saga?

• ctilleria
    ctilleria Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Yosca

I have received a mail telling me that I got the level 5500 badge , I attach the screenshot, how do I get the badge?

thank you

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @ctilleria and welcome to Soda community!

The community you originally posted on is about Candy Crush Soda Saga but no worries, let me give you some directions 🤗:

You can actually earn 5 badges for your community profile since you passed milestone levels 1000-2000-3000-4000-5000 in Candy Crush Saga! Next badge waiting for you is 6000 level.

Visit this page here, you'll be able to find all the right threads in Candy Crush Community where to post your map.

Also, there is no badge to claim in any King community when you pass every 500 levels, I'm sorry. I think the email you got considers itself as an extra badge and wants to celebrate your achievement by showing you a big picture of 5500. It's still nice🙂

I also see similar emails for Soda game and other King games but there is no badge for level 3500 in the community, I assure you😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?