3500-badge for CCS Soda?

Options
thessao
thessao Posts: 310 Level 3

Hi,

I have received a very nice e-mail saying I have earned a badge for reaching level 3500 in Candy Crush Soda Saga, being one of only 1,5% reaching it (very nice acknowledgement!) but when I check my profile I can't find the badge in there? Could you pls advise as to where I can claim my badge?

Thanks and have an awesome day!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @thessao We don’t have badges for level 3500. We do have milestone badges:

🏅 Level 1000

🏅Level 2000

🏅Level 3000

🏅Level 4000

🏅Level 5000

🏅Level 6000

🏅Level 7000

You can click or tap on the green words and you’ll be there in the right thread to post a screenshot of your map 🙃.

Btw I’ve never got an e-mail for reaching any milestone level, so I am not sure you got that e-mail from King 🤔. This is what the Community says about messages:

The King brand is very visible in media and considered by many as a mark of quality in gaming. 

Due to this, sometimes you'll see features, events, offers, and promotions which look like King branded items. Unfortunately, many of these are not genuine and we do as much as we can to ensure you are not misled.

King only run competitions and promotions via our official social media and website channels. You'll sometimes see in-game advertisements for our games in other games, but we won't ask you to download from any unofficial sources and all purchases take place in-game.

If you see advertisements for anything but our games, please make sure to look for the official blue verified tick on all social channels before engaging in any promotions, offers or competitions.

We will never request personal information, such as bank details, for our promotions.

• thessao
    Options

Hi Yosca!

Yes, the e-mails are from King, they are sent from marketing@news.king.com, sent from server em6190.news.king.com and are signed by news.king.com, so I think they are legit.

The e-mail is in Swedish, which I guess won't help you, but a rough translation is:

Header: Congratulations xxxx, you have reach level 3500!

Body: "What an achievement! You have reached the magic 3500-level!

It is very impressive to get to level 3500, so you are definitely part of the elite now! Continue on the same way! (Link to CCSS game).

By making so many levels, you belong to an exclusive group of players, i.e the top 1,5 percent! To celebrate this, we want to give you a level 3500 badge. Wear it with pride! "

And the footer says:

Aragon Business Centre Level 4, Dragonara Road, St Julian's STJ3140, Malta

© King.com Limited 2021. Med ensamrätt.

So, I expected the badge to show up here with all my other badges, as I am not aware of any other place where I can find my King badges?

• Yosca
    Options

Thank you for your comment @thessao Like I said, we don't have these badges, but are you playing the game on king.com and not through a game app?

• thessao
    Options

I am playing both games (CCS and CCSS) in the respective apps on my iPhone. If I can't find the badges here, where do I then find them? Aren't you part of King? Or do I need to turn to some other support?

• Yosca
    Options

@thessao We are all players and volunteers and not a King employee in this Community, except the CMs. I’ve absolutely never heard of a level 3500 badge and I am at the end of the Soda and Saga map. I’ll ask the CM about these e-mails, but you have to wait for an answer after this weekend.

I’ll also tag the other Soda mods @Nix66 and @Origins7_Dale if they have ever had such an e-mail.

Thanks for your reply, I’ll get back to you next week. In the meantime keep crushing those candies! 🤗

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @thessao @Yosca @Nix66 thx on tag,

As the other *GMs have said, we have no *3500 Badge here at *King Community. This might be a test feature, or a new feature from *King Studio / Support, on perhaps giving out *Badges, but I haven't heard of it.

Since both @Yosca & @Nix66 are going to report to our *Soda CM / Community Manager @LadyRaffie on this, I suggest you contact:

• marketing@news.king.com
    • news.king.com

Your email might have a *Number in the *Subject Line or body of the email, or just simply copy the entire email, when you contact *King Support. Best to go to the source, on who offered or sent you this notice, or reply to the email.

• *See above post. Has the info on contacting King Support, just ignore the purchase part of it.

They can give you more info, on what was offered & where to find it. Until we hear from our *CM.

I also get emails from them, most of the time, they don't apply to me, because they are *WIFI / Mobile Promotions, which I do not use on gaming. I use only *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App / *Signed Into Facebook! Which is the best setup to play *King Games.

Trust this helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome Again To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/6/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?