Hey! Join us!

Season May is here in two different versions, 🌪 Storm 🌪 and 🧽 Mischief 🧽. Find out which story you have HERE
🌸 Which season from January to March did you like the most? Let us know! HERE
Help us make Soda better 🏆 Let us know what you think about the feature Team Rankings HERE

Badges

misspink78misspink78 Posts: 82 Level 3

So I'm new to the community but I'm on level 7279. Ate their any level badges here like Jelly? Thanks for the help!

Comments

• AaronMedinaAaronMedina Posts: 290 Level 3

I'm just starting to play Candy Crush Soda (I'm at level 76), but I know I'll hit level 1000 soon

😓

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• TakamaYukiTakamaYuki Posts: 165 Level 3
  • Nix66Nix66 Posts: 19,658 Legend

Hi there @misspink78 in case you haven’t explored for yourself and found them yet the answer is yes. 🤗

Each milestone level is an accomplishment to be proud of for sure! 🙌

Post a screenshot of your Game Map showing your avatar in each of the different milestone level badge threads 👉 HERE.

• Patricia_WootenPatricia_Wooten Posts: 3 Newbie

On week 3 now trying to win the 300 gold bars passed level 2000 last night. Just wandering how many levels are there in soda?

• YoscaYosca Posts: 7,979 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to our Community @Patricia_Wooten

You can keep crushing for a while, if you want to 😊, the latest levels are for

iOS, Android and HTML5:

Last level 7570

Windows pre-release:

Last level 7660

Have a Sodalicious day 😎

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.