We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Help.......how come I log in each day, SAME TIME RELIGIOUSLY....never moss...

LINDARAZOR1
LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

Help.......how come I log in each day, SAME TIME  miss one day...alwaysmake sure to pass a level, to help my team and hopefully get some rewards or badges, but logged in today and put me back to zero.( thing where " off miss a day you go back to the beginning".....)and was brought back to zero on the event that you pay to unlock....I TRYED so hard and no answers from developers .....😢😢.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,958 Soda Moderator

Hi @LINDARAZOR1 I’m not sure if I understand you correctly but -thing where " off miss a day you go back to the beginning"- do you mean the Daily Bonus? The Daily Bonus can be reset for various reasons: An update of your device or game app, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Then the Daily Bonus will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 hours  booster and 30 minutes life again. 

And your other issue: -and was brought back to zero on the event that you pay to unlock- which event do you mean? Are you talking about The Noble and Royal Path?

Are you saying you unlocked some quests and you have to start over again?

Sometimes your game needs to reconnect so we recommend to log out of the game, clear the cache, power off your device, restart device, check for game and device updates and login the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?