Kimmy Gone Fishing

Options
2»

Comments

• Calamity_Coyote
    Calamity_Coyote Posts: 115 Level 3
    edited September 2021
    Options

Thing I don't like is that it doesn't count all the fishes made when matching a fish with a sprinkle bomb. Same thing when trying for other tasks in Mr Toffee like creating stripped or wrapper candies. The game used to count these when made with a sprinkle bomb but not anymore. :(

• GKat
    GKat Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

First of all, what IS the last level number? I’m stuck on 4435.

Also, apparently I have to beat that level for the fish to accrue? I don’t know how to get past 4th place since I don’t even know how I got where I am.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,231 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @GKat the latest levels are:

iOS, Android and HTML5:

• Episodes 499, 499 & 500- Last level 7615

Windows pre-release:

• Episodes 504, 505 & 506- Last level 7705

That is right, in Kimmy’s gone fishing you have to win a level to count the fishes you made.

• gesiane2310
    gesiane2310 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,231 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @gesiane2310 Only English is allowed here in this Community, so everyone can understand. You can use a translator and repost your question, thanks.

• RacerLee
    RacerLee Posts: 114 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

not sure why but feature now not working for me ?? also last i played afew days ago the fish count had reset and had to start again i was something like 267 and it went from top leader to bottom :(

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

So this is no news but I wasn't very optimistic about this. A race with random people that requires only new levels sounded like a hopeless weekly challenge 2.0. But stars aligned yesterday and I was able to pass an episode and I managed to create a hundred fish and I arrived third? Like, for real?

Was it the beginners' luck 😅

Well, well

I have a critique tho

I noticed the fish ranking does synchronize between devices while playing but not my personal amount of fish. Which is a bummer. I switch devices sometimes to use all my resources to pass new levels, (I don't think this is cheating lol) but each device is in its own fish race in the same ranking. I can't update my fish count from a different device.

Only half synchronization doesn't make sense 🙈 maybe I had issues and it shouldn't be like that 🤔

• Janet_Williams
    Janet_Williams Posts: 56 Level 3
    edited March 31
    Options

I have worked had to get to 1st position in Kimmy's gone fishing, only to be knocked out to 2nd when event has nearly finished, I feel so deflated , I never get this far , I am always around 10th

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?