We want to play friends NOT bots

Options
BulldogBob
BulldogBob Posts: 24 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Discussions

why do CC put in bots?

so we CAN’T catch them and win the weekly race.

It’s a waste of time playing 😑

”Nancy” (bot) got to 305 in first 22hours of this week (win approx 14 games an hour!)

End of the week

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @BulldogBob πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

I tag @Yosca and @Nix66 the Soda Moderators if they can help. 😊

If you want to ask this game question, please ask onΒ Candy Crush Soda CommunityΒ (Correct Area). Thanks! πŸ˜‰

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition aboutΒ GuideΒ (Help you find your way around King Community),Β Excel SpreadsheetΒ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š

You can check out thisΒ guideΒ as it will help you find your way around KingΒ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetΒ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of theΒ Game ModeratorsΒ or our Hub ModeratorsΒ @ElsaΒ orΒ @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name.Β A drop box will appear, click on the correct nameΒ your tag should now be showing up in bold orΒ simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

I move this thread to Candy Crush Soda Community soon. πŸ˜‰

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @BulldogBob and welcome to our Community again.

Thanks for sharing your your thoughts and I could understand how you feel about being defeated by certain player. However, some players do play offline during that week as they do not wish others to see their progress. When they have reached their targeted goals, they will log back into their game to claim the prizes. Thus, I believe "Nancy" is not a bot, just a regular player who plays offline.

Nevertheless, I hope you have a better chance in winning the next weekly race! If you wish to increase your gold bars inventory, please head to the Win Prizes discussion where you can see the top 2 contests that are currently active. Do participate and stand a chance to win. You may be lucky.

Happy gaming and have a lovely day!

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• BulldogBob
    BulldogBob Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I’m sorry but I do not believe someone can score 305 in first 22 hours 😑

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

@BulldogBob I totally agree with you but I think you've misunderstood me. That person could have been playing offline since the challenge started in Day 1, and only log in to the game on the final day to claim prizes. I don't think she can level up 300 plus level within 22 hours also. I took at least a week plus to level that much provided I keep winning each level and use lots of boosters and some gold bars. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Gyannie
    Gyannie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ditto, Bob. I think there are bots. I repeatedly asked "Josepha" to send me a life and it never happened. I unfriended her and she/it is no longer in our weekly contest. End of bot.

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    edited December 2022
    Options

I guess I am a bot, lol. I play so much I win hours of free lives. I have to remind myself to give my friends lives because I never see their requests.

• TMart5
    TMart5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I mean... 4,795,408 and you're trying to argue there aren't BOTs?! Kkkkkkkk

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?