We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

New levels flawed

emsjeff
emsjeff Posts: 3 Newbie

I am not sure who made these new levels, but they are not tested. Levels 7623 and 7625 both have issues with pieces getting stuck. Meaning.... in the save the bears scenario, the bears get stuck in a position that make them unmovable. The only way to move them is by purchasing a "grabber hand" and move them. I hope this isn't just another attempt to exploit money from the players.

Furthermore... the new bot (4 weeks now) that wipes out any "specials" you might start with, is rather obvious. The amount of time between games has increased also. (noticed that as well) which eats up your time.

This has turned into a slot machine, where your outcome is already pre-determined. ALSO, if you are playing for the number of stars you can get in a game, the point totals frequently stop accumulating 10 points before another star.

If King thinks these things go unnoticed, they are wrong. The game didn't get better, it is now obvious it just got more expensive. Seriously considering abandoning this game.As you can see by the levels I play, I DO know what I am talking about.

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,125 Community Manager

Hello @emsjeff !

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for your feedback and letting us know about this. It's very helpful and I'm going to pass it to the Studio so they can look into it and if there's a bug fix it.

Because we have players like you that report us these things, is that we can create a greater game every day

🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?