New Feature: Social Hub 👫

Options

Comments

• Monavie
    Monavie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I absolutely do not like it at all.

Please give us back the members group for giving and sending lives!

• Nanghelo
    Nanghelo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Ou wow

Awesome way to find friends I love this.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

@LadyRaffie I have some Facebook friends they play Soda, and now they are not in my list friends. I cannot send lives to them or receive. How I can add them to my list?

• jatlog
    jatlog Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Not a fan of the new social hub feature. Since clicking on it my requests for lives seem to be going to no one. There are no longer any "friends" showing to request lives from. I have made numerous requests to have other players become soda friends but have received no acceptances. If I could figure out how to remove myself from the social hub and go back to requesting lives from the entire Candy Crush Soda universe I would.

• JVO123
    JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

What happened to the friends section? I had a bunch now I have nobody! Is this another "improvement" like Bubble gum Hill? I don't expect a reply since NONE of my earlier requests were answered but quit screwing your customers over!

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    edited September 2021
    Options

with not everyone having this feature, chances are you end up with 1 "friend" like I did. and it's not working properly, since I receive lives from "friends", but they don't show up in my friends list

@jatlog explained it better!

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Do you really think every change/new feature is an improvement to the game? Guess what? It's not. It just is a mess. Only brings frustration, and isn't solving anything.

• Kitten1961
    Kitten1961 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ALL WERE THINKING ⁉️ THERE ARE THOSE OF US WHO WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TO HAVE A CHOICE TO KEEP THE FRIENDS WE ALREADY HAD. I HAVE THE NEW HUD WHICH IS EMPTY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SENT FRIEND REQUESTS TO MY TEAM MATES. I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS WERE BUT KNOW I LIKED THEM AND WANTED TO KEEP THEM BUT NOW HAVE NONE AND OBVIOUSLY CAN'T GET THEM BACK. THANKS ‼️

• Kitten1961
    Kitten1961 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

IM SORRY JOSE I MEANT THAT AS A POST AGREEING WITH YOU NOT A COMMENT.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @Kitten1961 and welcome to Soda community 😀

I understand the feeling, my list like many players' was deleted too but please refrain from using caps lock. It can be interpreted as shouting. We welcome any costructive feedback and critiques but we are a friendly community so let's keep it friendly. Thank you 😀.

Back to Social hub now, have you tried sending requests through the other events/features in the game?

I was in the no-friends situation too but I'm slowly rebuilding my list when I send requests to players appearing in Episode Race, Mr Toffe Fair and Weekly Contest. Not many players have Social Hub yet but in those events there's a decent turnover of players so eventually someone sees my requests.

Let me know if it helps 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?