Soda Crush

Options
lynn666pink
lynn666pink Posts: 6 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Kimmy's Idea Box

Bring back bubble hill, and bring back the good gifts from Jimmie arcade, what did the gifts you wil get so horrible? Really 5 minute fish??. As far as the fish go completely get rid of it as they do nothing at all. I’ve been playing for years and I’m about to cut ties with this game as a matter of fact I’m giving it up for my New Years resolution unless things go back to the way they were. That whole Arcade thing is really upsetting now even finishing the 10 levels and after spending gold bars you have 5- minute fish, 5- minute striped candy etc where a few months back I would have after 10 levels several hands, several striped and regular lollipops, several coloring balls etc. why?

3 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @lynn666pink and welcome to Soda community

Bubblegum hill has not been removed from the game, for some players it's about to make a comeback this month. As for Kimmy's Arcade, the Game Studio explained the reason behind the change is to balance the feature.

I understand your frustration, feel free to keep giving feedback on Kimmy's Arcade on the discussions area here. That might change the Game Studio's stance on it in the future.

Closing this now, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?