We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Do gold bars have expiration?

mafe_ramos
mafe_ramos Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like to ask if gold bars in soda crush have expiration. I have accumulated more than 600 gold bars then stopped playing for about a month. When i played again, i only have 80 gold bars left. What happened?

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hi @mafe_ramos and welcome to Soda commmunity :)

Is it possible someone else has access to your game account?

If you exclude this possibility and you don't think accidental purchases were made either ,then I'd suggest to contact Player Support so they can look into your game account and see what happened. The community can't handle purchases and gold bars issues/refunds since sensitive infos of the player are involved.

• If you play on mobile please contact them directly via app : click cogwheel icon - "?" icon - "purchases and gold bars". Scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form and send.
    • If you don't play on mobile, then please add your user ID in your form so your game can be easily located. How to find it: here

good luck 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?