Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Come v posto riavere il mio denaro?
Grazie
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @rossgenn and welcome to Soda community π
Please know this forum only supports English so everybody can understand each other. If you're not fluent, it's totally ok, you can use Google translate
since I understood your question I can tell you the community can't handle purchases/ refunds issues as they contain sensitive information. But Player Support can do so. Please follow the instructions in this link
Feel free to ask further questions in English in a new discussion. This one will be now closed.
Thanks π
Hello @rossgenn I might get in trouble for saying thisβ¦can you translate to English please π