When life's moments can't wait

Options
smh3814
smh3814 Posts: 3 Newbie

As much as I would love to be glued playing candy crush soda saga .There are times in one's life where issues arise and you gotta go and tend to those issues. At times I have purchased a power pack of treats and there's nothing worse than knowing you just wasted your money cause you just got a phone call that Joe up the road needs your help cause he has a flat tire but you still have 56 minutes remaining on the special candies I would really hate to lose my coloring bombs and coloring candies but Joe needs my help. Why can't there's be a continuance when someone purchases a dainty treat pack or the yummy mix or smashing colors pack. So when the game shuts down for example having to leave to help Joe with the tire and come back after helping Joe and that took an hour and a half. Go to turn my game.back on and still see 56 minutes remaining of the the special candies . Sometimes life's moments can't wait but your game moments can that's why there is a pause on most. Can you please add a pause with the countdown timers especially when packs are purchased

14 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @smh3814 and welcome to Soda community

It's understandable, I'm player myself and sometimes this can happen. Also we players can get stuck and lose timed boosters eventually while trying to beat a level. So we wait for another chance to win them back and try our luck again.. This is how timed boosters work, it's part of the game.

If you purchased items and couldn't use them, you might still try contacting Player Support and depending on the situation, they might send you a refund. More info here.

This idea was suggested before but was closed due to low votes. But considering you're highlighting purchased timed boosters especially, it might go differently

Please consider voting this idea here too

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?