Account

MariaGraziaColombo
MariaGraziaColombo Posts: 3 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Support

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello @MariaGraziaColombo and welcome to Soda community

Please note Soda community only supports English as vehicular language since players come from every part of the world.

If you're not very fluent it's okay, you can use Google translate to post your question again, we'll be happy to help. 🙂

Also please edit your comment using the edit button on your right and delete your email since private information cannot be shared on this public forum, for your own safety

This discussion will be now closed.

thank you!

Italian version:

Ciao @MariaGraziaColombo and benvenuta!

Questa community supporta solo Inglese perciò la invito gentilmente a tradurre la sua domanda usando Google Translate o Bing.com in questo modo tutti gli utenti possono capire. Descriva il suo problema con più dettagli possibile, saremo felici di aiutarla. 🙂

Per favore, elimini inoltre il suo indirizzo email usando l'icona di modica sulla sua destra in alto. Per la sua sicurezza non è permesso diffondere informazioni personali su questo forum.

Questa discussione verrà chiusa per il momento.

Grazie!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello @MariaGraziaColombo

It's very possible you can't edit this discussion because it's been closed. I'm deeply sorry we caused confusion. I wasn't aware that the ability of editing is removed after closing.

I reopened the discussion to give you the chance to edit it. If you see the edit icon you have until tomorrow 12.02 pm to make changes because the ability to edit lasts 24 hours in any case. If you can't make it then I'll close it and community manager will be notified to edit it because we moderators can't.

I apologize again

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?