My wife game does not have a team function. What can she do?

Options

My wife game does not have the team function

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello again @Fall3nAng3l78

Usually team feature is unlocked at some point of the progress. I assume your wife passed level 100 at least?

If that's the case I'd try checking troubleshooting to see if it helps:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear the device's cookies/cache or the Soda app cache directly (if you play on Android). Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If it doesn't work then team feature may not be available yet. As any other feature, the Studio usually rolls out events to different groups of players to balance out the game. More info here.

The feature may still appear in the future however, make sure your app is updated and keep an eye on the game πŸ˜€

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello again @Fall3nAng3l78

Usually team feature is unlocked at some point of the progress. I assume your wife passed level 100 at least?

If that's the case I'd try checking troubleshooting to see if it helps:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear the device's cookies/cache or the Soda app cache directly (if you play on Android). Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If it doesn't work then team feature may not be available yet. As any other feature, the Studio usually rolls out events to different groups of players to balance out the game. More info here.

The feature may still appear in the future however, make sure your app is updated and keep an eye on the game πŸ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?