New guy here! Any advice?

Options
mike_k
mike_k Posts: 11 Level 2

Hey guys!

New gut here, we'll started back in 2018 I think but only for a 100 levels or so. Just recently started back up again. Only at level 572.

I was wondering if anyone had advice about the game in general? I'm actually stuck on 572 and have no idea why since it's an easy bored. Is there ever issues with older bored like that? Or is it just for them to make you purchase in game items? I understand they gotta make money some how but I don't see purchasing items when there's issues that can't be fixed. I had the main login issue last night, tried everything but still gave the error. Had to delete and reinstall then it logged me in fine but lost all my boosters and a couple other things. So what's it from happening again if I buy items. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Anyways, I'll be sure to check out the rest of the forums for more infoπŸ˜€

Comments

• 1nonly
    1nonly Posts: 206 Level 3
    Options

youtube has videos of ppl who have done each level.. just like their video as a thanks for watching.. search for candy crush soda saga and the level you want to see played

they usually have videos using boosters and without boosters

• 1nonly
    1nonly Posts: 206 Level 3
    Options

always play for free unless there's a super promotion .. i paid twice since the game started.. i got in at the start of the game (stopped for 2 yrs) but i've been playing for 7 or 8 yrs and the second time i bought something all the ads went away and they are no longer offered .. but i get lots of free play time

when the game gives errors, i update it on the play store.. only had to uninstall and reinstall once

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?