🖥 Official Announcement regarding Candy Crush Soda Saga moving from King.com

2»

Comments

• rustylittles
    rustylittles Posts: 239 Level 3

One quick question @Yosca. So I play android and Apple how do I do that now? When on fb I had no problems but since the switch off fb my android has somethings and my apple has other things. But if King is going to different OS now what?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

If your messages in Gmail are in spam, just go to the spam there. Click 50 at a time, click not spam for each. That's it

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator

Hello @rustylittles If you have a King account, you can log in on both devices, using the same account. For Android download the game app in Play Store. For iOS download the game in AppStore. Use for both the same King account, make sure both devices and game apps are up to date. You should see the same fetures/events. Remember, boosters are saved in your device memory, so your boosters can be different. Gold though is the same since that is saved in your King account.

I myself play also on both devices (iOS and Android) and have non problems and same game play 😁

• TonyRobinson
    TonyRobinson Posts: 52 Level 2

At least we will still be able to paly it elsewhere unlike when they killed off Diamond Digger it is not available anywhere now. So after they remove Soda Candy Crush will be the only good game on King.com!

• Hasher
    Hasher Posts: 1 Newbie

Please could you confirm if I've understood this correct. If I have the app on my laptop and play on there rather than via the king.com website then that will still work?

• TonyRobinson

Oh I see now that King will have zero games on its site. So what other sites can I use to transfer my progress and why was this not available for Diamond Digger? I still play Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda and want to transfer them somewhere! Also what is the point of a game site without any games??

• TonyRobinson

@CommunityTeam I downloaded the Candy Crush from microsoft and tried to sync it to allow my progress to follow over. it would not allow me to do that so i have to start all over from level one again. So what is the point of King even having a website as a game site with no games is rather stupid?? Why could they have not allowed us to keep Diamond Digger as well, even starting from level one as we have to with Candy Crush is better than nothing.

• RNKmac
    RNKmac Posts: 166 Level 3

CN someone please help. I have tried to contact support regarding my email and though it tells me they are sending me a link to change my password I never get the link. It isn't in my spam or inbox. Also does anyone know if the wonderball feature is permanent. Hope someone can help me

• Mommacakes
    Mommacakes Posts: 1 Newbie

What is the very last level on candy crush soda I beat 12565 levels and it is telling me that the game is under construction

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 930 Community Manager

Hey there, noticed that there were some unanswered questions in this thread.

@TonyRobinson I hope you were able to sync your progress between the platforms. If you had an account that you could login on both then I'm sure it was possible, but if it wasn't working - then you could reach out to Support to let them check it for you.

@Hasher You probably already noticed, but yes you can still play Soda on other platforms as per usual.

@RNKmac Hey there, I hope you were able to change your password eventually. Sometimes it takes a bit of time if its not appearing in your spam folders or inbox. As for features, nothing is permanent as Soda is an ever evolving game! Wonderball is a pretty popular feature though so as you may notice, it's still in the game.

@Mommacakes The very last level as of today, the 27th of October is: 12610 on mobile and 12700 on Windows. This gets updated every Friday, and you can see the latest information in this thread: "What is the latest level in Candy Crush Soda Saga?"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?