I'm using a Fire Tablet HD8 and game won't advance past level 3535

Options
danmac83301
danmac83301 Posts: 7 Level 2

I'm using a Fire Tablet HD8 (I've checked for more updates on the tablet and there are none) ... and game won't advance past level 3535 -- How can get the next levels on the Fire Table HD 8??

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @danmac83301 and welcome to Soda communtiy

Do you mean you play level 3535 and successfully pass it but you can't move to level 3536?

Do you mean you don't see any levels available in your map? A screenshot of your map would be helpful, if you can

. How to take a screenshot: here

Then click this icon to upload your picture on the forum:

In the meantime, let's see if troubleshooting helps

• Soda updates are checked, did you check if your tablet fire software is updated as well?
    • Does your tablet have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*read here for more infos

Let me know, thanks!

• danmac83301
    Options

I Apologize, I should've been clearer in my first post.:

Do you mean you don't see any levels available in your map? A screenshot of your map would be helpful, if you can YES, no levels available above 3535

• Soda updates are checked, did you check if your tablet fire software is updated as well? YES - latest Fire update installed FIRE OS 7.3.2.2 - installed December 8, 2021
    • Does your tablet have at least 2 GB of free storage? Yes 3.4 GB Free of 11.32 GB
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times Yes, I have tried this now 5 times.

Thanks in advance for any more help you can give me. :)

danmac83301

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @danmac83301 thank your for getting back to me and providing all these infos 🤗

It looks like there's a possible issue of game compatibility. I'll ask community manager for opinion in this case

Would you add here the serial number of your Fire Tablet HD8 model as well?

And your game user ID ? Here's how to find this number. It allows your King account to be located by Player Support

This way I list all your details and pass them on the community mamager.

Thank you 🙂

• danmac83301
    edited January 2022
    Options

Device Model: Fire HD 8 (8th Generation)

Serial Number: G0W0 T905 8393 F2LQ

Build Number 00022247233412

This is the screen I get when I try to find my ID number (I log in via facebook -

Thanks!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @danmac83301

Thanks! Community Manager will be back on office on Monday so I'll have your details forwarded

As for your game ID, do you mean after you click that blue settings icon on the left you don't see this type of screen and the King logo?

Are you able to download Soda app on another device in the meantime?

As a precaution please edit your comment and remove your email address since it is a sensitive info that can be misused on this public forum 🙂. To edit your comment please click the gray cogwheel icon you see on the right of the comment.

I appreciate your collaboration and I should have warned you ahead about this, I'm sorry

• danmac83301
    Options

Thanks for the info - I removed my email and I did find my user ID Thanks for your help.

User ID: 1117044869

• danmac83301
    edited January 2022
    Options

Sorry - I replied too fast last time. Yes, I did download Candy Crush Soda to my Android Phone and it has the levels above 3535 -- Obviously just a smaller screen -- but it will work in the meantime.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @danmac83301

I'm sorry for the delay! Community manager checked this situation. She says it is odd you're not able to see the updated map.

Would you mind telling me what version is the latest update of your Soda app in your tablet? You should be able to find this when you visit your store

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?