Just trying for the heck of it, high roller forall

Lexi
Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3

Would love to see very high levels that any body can try w whether this impacts the game they're playing is up to you, the rate I'm going it's going to be a long time before I get to 4000 thanks

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Lexi

Hay just cuz your at level 3 you can take over all alright,hay you Lexi you might be beautiful tall nice shoes but you can't push the way around oh all better just talking to myself I use to send myself emails with good wishes ECT.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hello @Lexi and welcome to Soda community 🙂

Would your idea be different from watching youtube tutorials about higher levels? 🤔

Also what do you mean by this?

thank you

• Lexi

@Pitty_Kitty

So on feb.3 you asked me about my comment it was just saying what my comment was about, that's the thing it was a comment about nothing, seriously though I suffer with depression, I'm on meds for it and it helps alot, it's nothing like it was before, and especially my youth going way back to elementary school except then I didn't know that I was suffering I just thought that every body felt like that, untill I got old enough to understand what was happening, nobody listened to me my mom told me that as a kid I had nothing to be depressed 😔 about, I kept saying, but I'm not depressed about anything, so anyway I still get bouts of it and it was a silly thing I thought of kind of distracts me, from things I don't want to think about, so it wasn't directed at anybody or anything especially not the community it's my way of trying to get out of my funk thanks for understanding, my few fri nds from my youth tell me " your weird you know" but they meant it in a nice way the only way you can mean it,

Oh I couldn't help notice how many badges you have that's a lot like 400 something how many years have you been playing for like part of the community I mean well I guess that's it thank you and good gaming

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hello @Lexi !

Thank you for replying back. I'm very sorry to hear this and I hope you're getting the help and support you need to feel better 🙂 You're very welcome to this community if it makes you feel better

In my comment I was concerned someone else took over your community account since your second comment seemed different to me and it was referring to you in third person, so I was confused 🙂

Let's go back to your idea, were you thinking of side events that introduce the most recent milestone level to all players so everybody can play it and join the celebrations? Candy Crush Friends and Bubble Witch Saga 3 do this, if you're familiar with these games 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?