Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello
I have earned 128 Kimmy's ice fishing but today suddenly started from zero, now i have earned 140 so please support and my previous fishing with the current fishing
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ansariax and welcome to Soda community š
This problem has been reported. The Game studio said the problem is currently under investigation and players will be manually compensated in-game after the event ends.
This is what we know so far. I'm sorry for the inconvenience
I do have the same players in my group too. But those 2-3 players are from my āsocialā I believe those players are in your social, friends you had added. Go to your social tab, look for them and delete them from your social.
I agreeā¦.some players play a lotā¦all day all night. Some do spend a lot too. Iām lucky that I donāt run into them often š
In Candy Crush soda thereās currently the contest called Kimmyās ice fishing thatās being played. Iāve reached the 1st place on several occasions and winning three times means great rewards. My question is two fold. First I thought that the race was played with different people due to a random pick for each race as it has in the past, but now itās always between two or three of the same players for each contest and every time they win 1st place. Iāve watched closely because each of the three were always advancing by a lot of games won each time. I found that for every level I pass, even in one or two moves with great boosters, the 1st place playerās wins will increase by multiple levels to my one. This is impossible as thereās no way that this āpersonā can win so many levels during the same period of time that I win a level. This leads me to the conclusion that not only am I now always battling against the same people with that type of advancement to every one level I win, it makes it impossible to win. Winning means more great boosters. Iām paying for better boosters with the 8 golden tickets won by beating 8 hard levels at $4.99 a pop. Iām paying for impossible wins due to their rapid levelās won. This feels like a ploy to get the player to spend more money and Iām tired of playing impossible battles! Iām ready to give up! Who am I actually playing a game with, the computer?