Kimmy's ice fishing

ansariax
ansariax Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello

I have earned 128 Kimmy's ice fishing but today suddenly started from zero, now i have earned 140 so please support and my previous fishing with the current fishing

Thank you

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @ansariax and welcome to Soda community 🙂

This problem has been reported. The Game studio said the problem is currently under investigation and players will be manually compensated in-game after the event ends.

This is what we know so far. I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @ansariax and welcome to Soda community 🙂

This problem has been reported. The Game studio said the problem is currently under investigation and players will be manually compensated in-game after the event ends.

This is what we know so far. I'm sorry for the inconvenience

• lisan959
    lisan959 Posts: 2 Newbie

In Candy Crush soda there’s currently the contest called Kimmy’s ice fishing that’s being played. I’ve reached the 1st place on several occasions and winning three times means great rewards. My question is two fold. First I thought that the race was played with different people due to a random pick for each race as it has in the past, but now it’s always between two or three of the same players for each contest and every time they win 1st place. I’ve watched closely because each of the three were always advancing by a lot of games won each time. I found that for every level I pass, even in one or two moves with great boosters, the 1st place player’s wins will increase by multiple levels to my one. This is impossible as there’s no way that this “person” can win so many levels during the same period of time that I win a level. This leads me to the conclusion that not only am I now always battling against the same people with that type of advancement to every one level I win, it makes it impossible to win. Winning means more great boosters. I’m paying for better boosters with the 8 golden tickets won by beating 8 hard levels at $4.99 a pop. I’m paying for impossible wins due to their rapid level’s won. This feels like a ploy to get the player to spend more money and I’m tired of playing impossible battles! I’m ready to give up! Who am I actually playing a game with, the computer?

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,924 Level 5

I do have the same players in my group too. But those 2-3 players are from my “social” I believe those players are in your social, friends you had added. Go to your social tab, look for them and delete them from your social.

I agree….some players play a lot…all day all night. Some do spend a lot too. I’m lucky that I don’t run into them often 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?