Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
If you don't want people to beat the game why did you make it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @PrettyPrettyUnicorn You've made your point. You say the same thing over and over. We have offered to help you if you have difficulty with levels. I can tell you I am at the end of the map, I'm a player like you (not a King employee) I never bought and yes I can beat those levels, with luck and the help of boosters which I won in 4 in a row, teams, events etc.
So I kindly ask you, stop making these discussions, we know what you think, no need to repeat this. You can ask for help, but it isn’t a cheating game. Thank you 🤗