Pink squares on Candy Crush Soda

Options
BobKat73
BobKat73 Posts: 2 Newbie

Does anyone have any idea what is causing pink squares on my game.. At first I thought it was something to do with my phone, but they show up on my tablet also..

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,862 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @BobKat73 Please check if you have a game update! Other players who had the same issue told me a new update (version 1.211.10,) was released. After they did the update the pink was solved!

• BobKat73
    BobKat73 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you both for your help and your welcome here.. You were right, my game needed an update.. Earlier I had checked for updates on the game and there were none, but when I checked again it was there.. My game is updated now and the pink squares are gone... Thank you again... ❤

• jonkar
    jonkar Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have been having this problem on my tablet for over a month. I checked for updates, but it shows I'm updated. Its annoying.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,862 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @jonkar welcome to the Community 🙂

If the pink screen or squares keeps coming up, please force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 1 minute, restart your device, open your app. Also check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

• jonkar
    Options

I have checked for updates, I have restarted my tablet many times. Still pink squares. A few weeks ago, I had pink squares where there should be text, now I have text and pink squares for pictures of the boosters. I don't have this problem with other candy crush games just this one.

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,468 Level 5
    Options

I use to have that but not anymore

• jonkar
    Options

I have tried everything that people suggested. Still have pink squares. Only on my tablet not the phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?