Can't see my team, social and finish line team

Options
viviana1
viviana1 Posts: 47 Level 2

Recently I just updated my app and since that very update I haven't been able to see my team , social and finish line team including one other board that I have to do a task to finish four line column and they reward help me to pass as many level as possible I need how to follow up and I have seen a comment somewhere to force stop the app I had to follow the steps and I saw no change🤦‍♀️

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @viviana1 and welcome to Soda community

This can happen, after updating my app on Android it took some to time and several troubleshooting attempts to reload all the features.🙂

What device do you use?

• check for device software updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

It might help to open and close Soda app and play any easy level 3-4 times. After a while features slowly come back, usually

Let me know if it works

• viviana1
    viviana1 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

I've done all I was asked to do yet no change and now I'm scared of update cause I've had this problem sometime ago and I had to go through so many rigorous procedures yet nothing till the next update which ain't fair on my side cause I was missing out in so many contest that the reward are amazing and helpful ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?