Women’s Month 22: Tell us about a time you leveled up in your life

Options

Comments

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,790 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie

Thanks @Diamond Lim

My story is to be happy and clean of heart.

I am advancing to new levels in the game

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,173 Level 5
    Options

When I level up ,I try to forget past memories

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5
    Options

A time i leveled up in my life is when i lost 45 kilos and became the same woman in another body❣❣

💪💪

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,521 Pro Player 👑
    Options

When I became a mother. That brought a whole new level to my life.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Promoted in a job, makes happy in my life

Happy Womens Month 🌺

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

I always feel leveled up when I can feed a hungry person especially a child, I know what it feels to be hungry.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

There are numerous moments when I have leveled up in my life -- university graduation, happy and enduring marriage, loving children and grandchildren, successful career -- too many to count! Here in the Community, I felt blessed to first be selected as a Game Expert in Farm Heroes Saga and more recently as a Moderator in Candy Crush Friends Saga. I continue to be blessed with many supportive colleagues (Mods and CMs) and player friends.

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

I levelled up after a bold career change. Enjoy working now, more money, less hours, more time to play King games 😁💰🎮🎯😎

• LuciLu8
    LuciLu8 Posts: 323 Level 3
    Options

Hello everybody...

In my life there have been more than one level jump ... I want to share some with you ... Telling you my immense satisfaction when my 50th birthday coincided with the publication of my first book of poems ... Or how after 10 years of being in one of the first chats in Italy I became a chatleader of an audio / video room created by me with the name of "Consiglio degli Elfi" .... There would be many others ... But I'm afraid of getting bored and then I conclude by simply telling you that the most important moment of my life was the day when I met those who soon became my children ... My only reason for living .. . 2 twins of 2 years 2 months and 4 days ... A boy and a girl who chose me to become their mom ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?