Bakery

Options
angelgirl
angelgirl Posts: 34 Level 2

Does anyone have the bakery game? I have not seen it for a couple of weeks and wonder if that's the same for everyone, or only me.

Thanks

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello @angelgirl and welcome to Soda community!

I have Bake a cake active in my game πŸ™‚

Events may be temporary absent in some players' games and return after a period of time. this is not on the player's side, but we can check if your game is in optimal conditions to receive events if they're available:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Hopefully you'll get to play Bake a cake soon πŸ€—

• angelgirl
    angelgirl Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for responding.

I can see it is active for 5 days and it is counting down but yet for me it says "coming soon" and it has been like that for almost 3 weeks. It happened in the middle of a 5-day game after only 1 day. I have ipad and iphone and both have this issue and both are up to date.

It is so upsetting when only some people get to play. This happened with Bubble Gum Hill and now it is happening again with the Bakery.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?