We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Wrong profile

Bjørn_Olsnes
Bjørn_Olsnes Posts: 3 Newbie

I have got new IPad. But when I Get Candy from Appstore, og start up thrugh Facebook, the problem start. And old profile I had on FB,shows up. I than vant fint my level longer. How van I Get rid of the old FB

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to Soda community!

To be clear, do play Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda saga?

Does this mean you have more than 1 account and you can't log in to the right one anymore?

Do you have a King account and Facebook account? Or 2 Facebook accounts?

Do they have different email addresses?

• Bjørn_Olsnes
    Bjørn_Olsnes Posts: 3 Newbie

Both candys. I have one email . Use FB to syncronice

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Ok, thank you, that's a start but please provide more details because I'm not sure I how understand how you can't find your progress now

• Does this issue happen in both games? If not, then please specify which game exactly.
    • How did you save your progress before changing device?
    • In your old device with the correct levels, were you saving these levels with a different Facebook account from the old Facebook account? In other words, what account are you trying to log in to if you're able to get rid of the old Facebook account?
    • Or were you playing the game without being connected to any account in your old device?

Hope my questions make sense to you 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?