Please make more six and seven colored levels, they are forgotten 😭

Options
Goldenswordz
Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
edited April 2022 in Kimmy's Idea Box

We should have more six and seven colored levels. Many earlier levels are still six and seven colored, but the later levels only have 5 colors max. The original Candy Crush Saga still occasionally makes six colored levels, so why can't Soda? We need more variety.

1 votes

Declined Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your creating this idea. Let me tag @Nix66 @Pitty_Kitty check this idea first before tag them. @Goldenswordz πŸ˜‰

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello @Goldenswordz !

Which level are you at? I've passed level 4500 and I see all kinds of colors together and different mixes. Level 4543 has cyan, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, purple. It's clever in the way it includes all colors but it's a hard level πŸ˜…

The more colors a level has, the more difficult it is to beat. But maybe you're referring to seeing a more diverse mix of 4-5 candies in a level? I also see them where I'm at but maybe you don't?πŸ™‚

I'm more inclined to think that this post would work better as a discussion where other players can take part and add their opinions. This way the topic has more chances to get more explored πŸ™‚

Feel free to open a discussion about this here

I'm curious to see what you and other players think about this πŸ€—

I'll be closing this post as to avoid confusion

Thank you!πŸ€—

And thank your for the tag @Diamond_Lim

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?