Not Receiving 15 Gold Bars for Winning Races When Logged into a King Account

Options

When I was not logged into my king account, I received 15 gold bars for winning each race and after I logged in I only started receiving 5 gold bars.

So, my question is: Is their discrimination against my personal account or is there discrimination against players with king accounts? Which clearly gives players without a king account a major advantage. πŸ€­πŸ˜’πŸ€―πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ˜Ÿ

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Erika0811 ! And welcome to Soda community! πŸ€—

Are you referring to Candy Crush Soda Saga? Do you mean you were not logged to any account at all when you saw a different version of episode race? No Facebook account? No King account? No apple ID?

If it's about Soda, then it may be possible that you were able to see a different version of episode race that is not very known yet.

As far I know players receive 5 gold bars after winning episode race.

Some accounts have a feature or different version of feature available, others don't. If I log out from my King account in Soda and start from level 1 (basically I have a new but unregistered account), I see a completely different and new scoreboard design that I'm not able to see in my current account. But some players see it normally, I saw it on the community, because these players are in the group where that version is available and I'm not.

This situation is normal, in the sense that not every player (=game account) gets to have the same features as the others do at the same time. But they might receive them in the future.

This is the same reason why I don't have team feature and team events on my King account in Candy Crush Friends but I have them 100% if I log out. But I digress πŸ˜…

Soda is actually trying to incentivize the use of King accounts since Facebook log-in will no longer be supported if players play on Soda apps. In the end there will be no other choice but to have a King account to save progress and claim prizes πŸ™‚

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for getting back to me @Pitty_Kitty

When I am logged into my king account I get five gold bars for winning an episode race.

But when I am playing CCSS without using my king account I get 15 gold bars.

After reading about your experience, I am not sure if this is a test feature given to my app specifically ( along with others) or if there is another reason for this occurrence.

Also, I am sorry to hear that you do not have the team feature in CCFS. πŸ˜”πŸ˜’ It makes me feel a bit bad for complaining about my problem. πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

lol that's fine @Erika0811 I made my peace with CCFS. πŸ˜… at least I can still take part in the quest for Dachs Deliveries community badges but first I have to find the right team where I can guest star until I reach my goal πŸ˜†

the 15 gb look like a test version to me, like the different design of scoreboard πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I mean, if you check your profile settings, I'm pretty sure you'll see a user ID that is different from the one in your usual King account. So it's possible that it ended up in a different testing group

That's so cool by the way, I'm looking forward to seeing 15 gbs in my Soda game too😎

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I am very happy with the test version. I logged out and started from scratch a few hours ago so I could get the 15 bars again. 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?