🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

cant add friends

Options
badkev420
badkev420 Posts: 11 Level 2

i can't say this enough this game is the biggest ripoff ever i just don't understand why this game never seems to work right its either i can't use my bricks when i want and now can't add friends to my game to help with free lives to be able to play longer and also the people that i have races with never can't keep track of progress anymore fix all these problems this just so much bs if its not 1 thing its another ever since they did a update on the game that took away all our bonus chances to further ourselves in the game but they couldn't just couldn't have that thanks

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @badkev420 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this, let's find out what's going on 🙂

• What device do you use? (make and model)
    • Do you play on Soda app installed on your device?
    • Do you play on Facebook page on your computer?
    • Do you save your levels with a Facebook account? Or with a King account?

Let me know if troubleshooting steps help you with the problem. or not

• heck for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?