Increase booster amount to 10

Options
RealMoment69420
RealMoment69420 Posts: 7 Level 2

When I got the boosters, there were only 3 of them. I figured, sure, I only need them for emergencies, but some people wanted to complete the level quicker so they can get 5 gold bars from placing first in an episode race. And everyone especially dreads having run out of moves right when they're about to complete the level, which wouldn't be a problem if you have boosters and 10 gold bars.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Do you see a pattern or cycle from this situation?

It'd be better for new players to start with 10 hammers, striped hammers, and switchers because they won't need to lose hearts, and therefore eventually have to wait like 2 hours for them to restore. It also conserves their gold bars cause, you know, they cost real-world money like $8.99 to open the piggy bank, etc.

I'd appreciate for this change to take effect. Thank you.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @RealMoment69420 and welcome to Soda community!

I understand the frustration when you're just about to win a level but you're lacking a few moves or hammers.

How does this idea improve this situation, exactly?🤔

Is your idea about a one-off extra gift? Does it benefits only beginner players?

As far as I know, the purpose of 3 free samples of each boosters is to help the players get familiar with their functionalities when they start a new game. The game then offers events like Seasonal Pass, team events and 4 in a row that let the players slowly harvest free boosters. It's what long time players usually do before starting to race.

Personally I need to secure at least 30 boosters of each kind before attempting any race. Levels in the mid 4000s are kinda hard 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?