Season May - Rerun of the ๐Ÿงฝ Mischief Story ๐Ÿงฝ

Options
2ยป

Comments

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,387 Community Manager
    Options

Hi, Iโ€™m sorry to hear that - just to clarify do you have any tiers left to do or is everything claimed? Also would you mind sending me your player ID? ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

@ALIXKATERINE it does sound like chaos! Thank you for sharing this info!

Hopefully you'll be able to rescue all the bears ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@Jelly_bean_hearts How is your Mischief Season progressing so far? ๐Ÿ™‚

We'd love to hear from you both about these topics ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ‘‰ How did you enjoy the theme and the art of the season you got?

๐Ÿ‘‰ How much did you enjoy freeing the bears?

๐Ÿ‘‰ Did you like getting the sponge to interact with the map?

๐Ÿ‘‰ What do you think about the quests and the rewards?

๐Ÿ‘‰ How did you feel about gathering a piece of Supersonic lollipop together with the sponges?ย 

๐Ÿ‘‰ Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

• ALIXKATERINE
    ALIXKATERINE Posts: 317 Level 3
    edited May 2022
    Options

๐Ÿ˜‰

@Pitty_Kitty @FluffyDinosaur @Diamond_Lim

๏ปฟ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘‰ How did you enjoy the season theme and art you got?

I love the theme, great. visually beautiful like everything in King!

๐Ÿ‘‰ How much did you enjoy releasing the bears? Although I actually wanted to release them all together, I had to release them one by one, and that caused me great concern.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Did you like that the sponge interacts with the map? Of course, I really liked the theme of cleaning.

๐Ÿ‘‰ What do you think about the quests and rewards? I love the missions and rewards because they help us perform in the game, for me they are of great help.

๐Ÿ‘‰ How did it feel to gather a piece of Supersonic lollipop together with the sponges? wow, it was like receiving a big award.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Is there anything you especially love about him? Or something you don't like at all? all all all I like.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,355 Level 5
    Options

Hi @FluffyDinosaur @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty

The season is over, I forgot to post

๐Ÿ‘‰ How much did you enjoy releasing the bears?

I love releasing bears.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Did you like that the sponge interacts with the map?

I loved interacting with the map and freeing the bears that Wonderball gave away.

๐Ÿ‘‰ What do you think about the quests and rewards?

Easy and uncomplicated missions.

๐Ÿ‘‰ How did you feel when putting together a piece of Supersonic lollipop with sponges?

I loved putting together pieces of supersonic lollipops.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Is there anything you especially love about him? Or something you don't like at all?

He interacts with the map and wonderballs. What I did not like, you could not skip missions, only one mission per day. Increase the chances of obtaining gold in the wonderballs.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,330 Soda Moderator
    Options

Mischief Season has ended and these are my thoughts

๐Ÿ‘‰ How much did you enjoy freeing the bears? It was fine, did this in the previous Mischief. So it wasnโ€™t challenging or surprising anymore, sorry.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Did you like getting the sponge to interact with the map? Yes this was nice!

๐Ÿ‘‰ What do you think about the quests and the rewards? The quests were doable; I refreshed once or twice a quest. This time the rewards were not so big. I've only seen blue and purple wonderballs with unlimited lives and time boosters. I had hoped for bigger rewards ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘‰ How did you feel about gathering a piece of Supersonic lollipop together with the sponges?ย I love receiving pieces of the Supersonic Lolly. In my opinion, this does not necessarily have to be in combination with sponges. Only a piece of Supersonic Lolly as a reward is super. Maybe we can have 2 pieces in 1 reward? ๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿ‘‰ Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? What I didnโ€™t like ->Every time when I opened a wonderball, a pop-up would come up asking if I wanted to buy the Luxe Pass.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,074 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?