What do you think about Team Rankings? 🏆

Options
124»

Comments

• Jodykaty
    Jodykaty Posts: 22 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I like the team rankings and having teammates because they help you out with lives and my team always gives me lives when I ask. I give any time I see someone needs one too! The prizes are good and some are hard to finish, asking for a lot of points! Keep up the good work teams!!

jodykaty

• eddie87
    eddie87 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • cathmaca
    cathmaca Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I think it's a great ideas have yet to work with my team as I only signed up today but I really look forward to it.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @FluffyDinosaur @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca

• Do you like this feature or not, why is that?
    • I love this feature, the extra boosters are very welcome.

• Do you enjoy cooperating with your teammates?
    • Yes

• Is it fun and enjoyable to see your team become better?
    • Yes, but we already at the top rank.

• Does this feature make you feel more connected to your teammates?
    • Yes, however there is no group chat, I think I may be the only member of the team in the community, but that is fine by me and about 3 or 4 of us regularly bake a cake together, but I enjoy being part of the team and helping the other guys that try hard to bake.

• Tell us something you enjoy and do not like about Team Rankings!
    • I enjoy the extra boosters, it would be nice to be able to achieve a higher ranking.

• What do you think of the rewards?
    • I don't really like timed boosters.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,954 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@FluffyDinosaur @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca

I love the team ranking but unfortunately only a couple members of our team are contributing to the team ranking. Probably it was my fault since I chose this team randomly and I am afraid to leave and miss out on the team ranking or future Bake the Cake event.

I love the boosters given at the end of the cake event but I wish they alternate different boosters from time to time. I am not a fan of timed boosters but I wish you could change the timed boosters to regular booster so I can use it when I need it in my game.

This is my current team ranking

• avaa123
    avaa123 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?