Help! Lost all my levels

Options
JVO123
JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2

I tried logging out then logging back in because I couldn't collect in the Spring Mischief contest and lost all my years of progress I was on level 4878. How do I get it back?

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @JVO123 I read you could logging back in? Did you use the same King account credentials?

When you see that you are at level 1, and therefore do not see your progress, it would mean that you are not logged in. Do you see your gold bars and your boosters back? If not, you are not logged in, if you are, try logging out again and logging in again. Play or replay a level to see your progress. Sometimes you may have to repeat this a few times. If you still can't find your progress, please contact Player Support: https://soporto.king.com/contact Choose the subtopic “Problems with my game” so they can restore your progress.

• JVO123
    Options

This is what caused me to lose everything yesterday! I can log out but I have nowhere to log back in. When I go to soporto it has facebook or mobile only on the platform choices and nowhere do I see problems with my game. I am going to try again 1 more time then delete both my King games. I have had a ball but this is not worth the BS anymore.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

I see this and I suggest you choose mobile since you don't use a Facebook account

In your support question the other mod answered and she has the same login as I have. Scroll down and you should see under Facebook “already have a King account”.

• JVO123
    Options

I did, still have no place to log in. Getting real frustrated and walking away for a while.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?