Episode Race Gone?

Options
Supermario34
Supermario34 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why I don't have Episode Race on my game and yet my girlfriend has it on her game and we are on around the same level? Both our games are up to date, both have iphones. Its really annoying that she keeps getting gold and I cant, it would be helpful to have some gold to get pass nightmarish levels.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Supermario34 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this, please check standard troubleshooting steps to see if the feature comes back:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If the feature is still absent, then it's possible episode race is not available at the moment. Features may be temporarily gone sometimes. More infos here. Player is advised not to reinstall the app to try to fix this. Reinstalling the app won't solve this and will unnecessarily delete all your boosters.

Please, make sure your game is always up to date and keep an eye on it. Hopefully episode race will be available again soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?