Charge Ups

Options
jriddle7
jriddle7 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2022 in Kimmy's Idea Box

I have an idea. How about you let us use the charge ups that we have either earned or paid for the way that we want to instead of the game constantly exploding them when we don’t want them to. And how about you make it so that the fish don’t explode them every single level either. That’s a good idea isn’t it? It’s maddening that this happens every single time. Especially the ones that I pay for. I should be able to use them the way that I want to use them. I understand that you have to make the game and levels difficult, but every single time is just ridiculous and simply not fair. You were just trying to get us to spend more money for more charge ups that we again will not get to use the way that we see fit for that particular level. Thank you for your time and consideration.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @jriddle7 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm honestly confused by your idea 😅 are you talking about Soda game? In what specific occasions does this happen?

If you're talking about Soda, then these boosters (striped candy, wrapped candy, color bomb, coloring candy) are individually activated by the player who matches them with a candy on the board. Usually, they don't explode on their own unless they're hit or matched by candies randomly chosen at the start (for example, at the start of the game, a pre-game green coloring candy is put between 2 green candies, so it will explodes on its own, but this is due to luck or unluck)

The double delish fish booster you select before clicking play, it's not a fish booster like the fish you create by matching 4 or 5 candies together.

The purpose of that booster is not giving you fish on the board. Its power consists of doubling every fish available that you set free or is set free by candies

If you set free 1 fish, 2 fish will hit 2 tiles

If you match 2 fish together, 5 fish will hit 5 tiles instead of the usual 3 fish

If you match a coloring candy and a fish or color bomb and fish, you get a bigger school of fish, double in size, than the normal.

When you see the animation of 1 fish exploding in 2 fish at the start of the level, it simply means double delish booster has been activated and it'll do its job of doubling fish for evey fish until the level is over.

Double delish fish booster is actually the coolest booster.😃 In boards filled with many multilayered blockers, it really helps with causinga big destruction

Only the fish booster present in rainbow streak is 1 actual fish that is placed on the board and waits for you to activate it. It won’t be doubled though, unless double delish fish booster has been selected beforehand

• jriddle7
    Options

Yes on the Soda Crush game, it happens 95% of the time when I have the boosters. For example when I combine a fish and a striped candy, it automatically goes to the other boosters and sets them off almost every single level. I guess I’m just that unlucky?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @jriddle7

Thanks for explaining, no I wouldn’t say this is normal if you say this always happens.

I think this situation should be better examined .

So, I understand only fish and combo with fish misbehave?

Also which game mode does this happen on (frosting, honey etc)

Could you tell some specific levels where this happens so they can be looked into?

Is there also a blocker where a fish goes and hit a special candy? Or is the special candy by itself on the board?

What is your game user ID? Here's how to find it on your Soda app

Thanks

• jriddle7
    Options

it does it on every level type. It’s like the fish or whatever booster I have always gets hit or used before I can even try to use it. It’s only been happening the last month maybe. Not sure if my settings are funky or what but I know this game and this is not normal.

• Not2Shy74
    Not2Shy74 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I couldn't agree more. And I never got my rewards even though I paid for them.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @jriddle7

After reporting this case to community manager, I was told that no anomaly was detected in your game.

However your feedback about fish behavior has been taken into account and we'll keep an eye in the community in case more players reach out and provide feedback about fish.

If you'd like to provide more feedback about Soda features, don't hesitate to open a discussion in discussion area here.

Since this is a feedback discussion and not an idea, I'll be closing this post

thank you for understanding and have a lovely day! 🤗

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?