display number of lives

Options
Sharita200
Sharita200 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2022 in Kimmy's Idea Box

Please it would be nice to see number of lives left.

# there's so many in-game pop-ups that I can't enjoy the game. Please put them in one box where we can click and read or participate if we want to.

#Lastly, I don't care about pride season nor do I support it. Make it optional and don't try to normalize everything. It ruins the fun for some of us.

Thank you for listening

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Sharita200 and welcome to Soda community! 🤗

1. I'm not sure what you mean, It's already possible to see number of lives left. Maximum amount of lives displayed is 5 and then after they're used, they reload after 30 minutes. If you experience an issue with this, please ask a question in support area here
    2. This idea has already been suggested and is listed in Soda master list of ideas HERE. Animations. Add ability to skip animations while playing levels. Vote the idea HERE
    3. It's been quite some time since Soda has started to host themed events every season to celebrate special occasions and positive values. Many Soda players and Soda developers have different cultural backgrounds, races, genders and identities. Being proud of yourself and celebrating it are a positive message in the game that hopes to open hearts and minds. If you're not interested in this month events it's totally fine not to take part, you're free to check out different content 🙂

Since the pop-ups/animations idea has already been suggested, I'll be closing this post.

Thanks for understanding!🤗

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?