Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For the last 3 days I have been asking for a fix to the connection with games and Paypal. I am at .3968 an stuck because my tickets could not be redeemed nor can I purchase gold bars. Ready to make a change, and spend my $$$ with other games.👎️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @inthecabinone
You may still contact Player Support (customer service). They might be able to give updated infos.
Simply contact them from here and add your game user ID in the form so they can locate your account faster. (HERE's how to find your game user ID)
Since this discussion is duplicate, it will be closed 🙂