Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am not getting any help from team or friends for extra lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SageMom and welcome!
Thanks for reaching back! However I would you need you to answer all the remaining questions I posted in your first thread here so you can help me understand.🙂
So far I'm only able to tell you play on Soda app installed in Windows 11
Since this is a duplicated thread I'll be closing it so we can focus on 1 discussion to handle this issue
Thanks!