Can't watch ads for more turns no more.

Alone1
Alone1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why am I not given the option to watch short videos for more turns to complete the level anymore? It used to let me pick between watching a short video (ad) or give up gold bars for more turns to complete the level but now it don't. All Im allowed to do now is spend gold bars which I don't have so basically it's been rough passing some of these hard levels lately.

I'm pretty confident I've done nothing different for it to be like this now but if I did can someone please explain to me what or give me an idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

Thank you.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator

Hello @Alone1 welcome to the Community

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some players can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Btw I do think you are very lucky you had ads 😁. I've never seen them and I've been playing the game since 2015 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?