madvon
madvon Posts: 3 Newbie

Why is the Bakery always closed

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,545 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

Ah my friend we here in the Community have no control over in game features as this is a King Games feature and they only have control over in game features....they Bakery is a feature that is open when the player's are involved with their Team and the feature is open only when they reach certain levels together in their game although King Games often has been opening the feature when they have different kinds of Theams or offers in the game....as this is only offered by King Games only and we here in the Community do not have anything to do with those kind of offers as I hope you understand this....please let me know if this helps you out.

As do hope this helps you out my friend....

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @madvon ! and welcome to Soda community!

Well, I'd say it's a bit odd. Let's try to understand what's going on πŸ™‚

• Which device do you play Soda on? (please provide make and model)
    • do you have team mates in your team?
    • do you see messages in team chat that say that the cake is being prepared by your team mates?
    • how long have you been seeing the message saying "bakey is closed?"

Also please check the steps below and let me know if they help. Please note that bakery opens on Fridays at 9 or 10 am CEST so you'll be able to verify this in 2 days

• Check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?