CC SODA - TOO MANY POP-UPS & NOTIFICATIONS

Options
The_Goofus
The_Goofus Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2022 in Kimmy's Idea Box

So hi everyone! 10 years playing, first time posting. I searched the topics and can't find this one, so here goes...

This is the first time I ever remember complaining about something OTHER than the game itself, but seriously guys... the animations and tutorial screens in SODA have become insane! I don't even mind the commercials, it's the animations between rounds that are either crashing the game, or bringing my devices to a full stop. Plus, every time I clear the cache or reinstall the game, it takes me a minimum of ten minutes to click past all the foofoo and get to THE GAME.

I've been playing these games for 10+ years, I don't need constant reminders about sending lives, adding friends, stolen keys, daily bonuses, full piggy banks, golden tickets, winning streaks, crowns, or how long my Hot Pocket has left in the microwave. And while I understand there may be ten newbies on Earth that DO need this info, if it can't be toned down a bit there should at least be a "SKIP ALL" button for the other millions of us that don't need to spend ten minutes clicking past a dozen useless screens.

I play these games on five different devices, all running Android 9, 10, 11, or 12; from 2GB of RAM all the way up to 8GB. None of the CC games should be crashing ANY of my tech, and they're all having the same issues.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @The_Goofus and welcome to Soda community!

This idea has already been suggested and is availabe in Soda Master list of ideas

• Animations. Add ability to skip animations while playing levels. Vote the idea HERE

Since this is a duplicate post, I'll have to close it.

I recommend that you expand the existing idea with your contribution, the more support it gets the better it is 🤗

Have a lovely day!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?