Would like a private message with moderators to report abusive and offensive posts from July 25

Options
Lisal6715
Lisal6715 Posts: 4,070 Level 4
edited July 2022 in Off-Topic

@FluffyDinosaur @Yosca @wykoon

Last night a lot of awful messages flooded my email since I have it set in the community to get emails for everything that takes place in the community. I was also contacted by another community member who said he  felt threatened by the posts. He @pillow6, he said tried to show me where he saw the offensive and abusive posts. From what he saw inearlier I had logged on and noticed that there was an abusive/offensive behaviors/ comments. I  have screenshots and the emails that show the abusive and offensive comments that were directed at various CM’s. Some were directed toward @wykoon and @FluffyDinosaur. I am not going to post the pictures here since this is am publiicnforik. I would like a private message so I can send the emails and pictures of some of the notifications. 

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,371 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @lalopez6715 The Community Managers and moderators are aware of these SPAM attacks and the Community Managers are taking steps to remove these comments and discussions. I will forward your report to the CMs.

• pillow6
    pillow6 Posts: 1,086 Level 5
    Options

Everytime that I see spam, off-topic, and other posts that are against house rules, I will report them to cms.

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,070 Level 4
    edited July 2022
    Options

@Yosca it started again this evening i first noticed it when I was in the Bubble Witch 3 discussion area and then I noticed that there was a lot more emails with the abusive behavior it went on for over an hour.I don’t understand how someone can get away with this and not get banned or kicked off. You never asked me who the emails were from. I felt like my concern with this didn’t matter and felt like I was being pushed aside. You could have at least spoken with like the moderators of Bubble Witch 3 did. I knew that they would contact me because they really take care of their players. I was hoping that the moderators in soda would handle things better than what the moderators of Saga do as I have nothing but problems with Saga and was hoping I would t have the problems in Soda. I’m hoping that you will contact me and address my concerns.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Dear @lalopez6715 , @Yosca gave you a perfect answer here 😊.

We're on it, and the Mods forward us your reports, so there's no need for a private message in this case.

We are in constant contact with the Mods including Soda and Candy Mods), so they know our @QueenB has already answered your questions, and that your concerns have been addressed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?