Like the new features

Options
CatownerPeter
CatownerPeter Posts: 21 Level 2

Haven't played for a while (busy with a new job) so I was very impressed with some of the new features that have been added to the game. You've done a lot to make the game fresh and interesting. I was so pleased to see that my team, Cats Rule!, had done so well in my absence. I just wish I could still see some other player scores on the levels I'm playing- I'm past level 4000 and haven't seen anyone else's scores for quite a while (I suspect the highest level players are even lonelier...). Still, your new contests and features show a continuing commitment to improving the game which is much appreciated.

Catowner Peter

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @CatownerPeter and welcome to Soda community!

I'm glad to hear about this!

Which features are you referring to, in particular? What aspects do you like? And do you have any suggestions on how to improve them?

I'll be happy to pass on your feedback to the Game Studio ☺️They're always eager to know what the players think

As for players being near your positions, I suppose it depends whether Social Hub feature is already available in your game or not. Social Hub is the feature that helps players with building up their customized friends list.

I'm close to level 5000 and I see "neighbours" near me. I also have more than 250 friends thanks to Social Hub 🀩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?