More friends?

How do I add or be added to someone's friends list to give and receive lives? I don't see any codes I can send.

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @rhonda90402 and welcome to Soda community!

I can see Social Hub feature is available in your game, that's great news because it will help you grow your friends list 😉

Currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, episode race, weekly contest, Kimmy's candy cannon race, more infos here . (tap on those avatars in your Episode Race, you will see the same purple tabs you just now shared but of other people. On the tab you'll be able to click on "add friend" and an invite will be sent)
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature. more infos here
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link. (No codes are being shared). Personal link expires after 96 hours and needs to be generated again. more infos here

Let me know if it helps!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @rhonda90402 and welcome to Soda community!

I can see Social Hub feature is available in your game, that's great news because it will help you grow your friends list 😉

Currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, episode race, weekly contest, Kimmy's candy cannon race, more infos here . (tap on those avatars in your Episode Race, you will see the same purple tabs you just now shared but of other people. On the tab you'll be able to click on "add friend" and an invite will be sent)
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature. more infos here
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link. (No codes are being shared). Personal link expires after 96 hours and needs to be generated again. more infos here

Let me know if it helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?